Friday, May 29, 2009

What Makes a Shadow?

Today Z1 was eager to show me his shadow in the foyer. He has expressed interest in shadows before. I went on the net to find some resources and found two things: the My Shadow website, which looks great and a the book What Makes a Shadow? which I put on hold at the library.

In trying to figure out Z1's other interests, I am having to accept that playing video games ranks high on the list of things he likes to do. Very high. So I'm going to relax a little bit on limiting video games and let him have at it. Right now, he loves his father's plug and play games. But I'm thinking of also getting him the Leapfrog handheld gaming system. Actually, I'm thinking of hitting up the grandparents for it . . . LoL. I can't forget to mention Funschool too. Z1 really likes that site.

Photo Credit:
Free Daddy and His Little Shadow Girls at The Sakte Park by Pink Sherbet Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment